Friday, June 25, 2010

Ok...It's Friday...Video tyme!

Hi all, well I've been dreading video day! and even though I think I should go ahead and redo this clip I'm going to just post it! lol I HATE the sound of my voice...hahaha I'll say it again, I hate the sound of my voice. I filmed it around 4am this morning right before I went to bed.  I say fold when I mean crimp and cut when I mean punch and it goes on and on with tons of bloopers! lol But all in all I had to do it! Take that first step...so here it is...my FIRST ever crafting YouTube How-to video! lol I made it of something simple since its a test run...ok im nervous to post this!! hahahaa ok...here goes... OH one more things...ummm...the HELLOOOO at the intro, ummm...I kinda reminded myself of Ms. DoubtFire! hahaha ok ok...now for the clip....  and Oh I say I spray them...with what you might wonder!?! well with homemade Glimmer Mist, I neglect to mention that! hahahaha...ok now for the video...Lights, Camera...Action... (Thanks for stopping by!) HUGGS

5 comments:

  1. hiee.. i would just like to leave this lil comment saying that i enjoyed this video of yours, i think you did a great job. thanks for your how to on the flowers.. they are cute.. i hope to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa,
    What a great video tutorial. Thanks for making it!
    You sound so cute and adorable! :) I say you need to make more!!!
    And by the way...love those nails! LOVE THEM!
    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa, BEAUTIFUL flowers and beautiful things you do! lots of details, love it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elsa, BEAUTIFUL things you do! lots of details!! love them!
    thanks for sharing this with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elsa,
    this tutorial is awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing...Now I have to go buy these flowers punches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo