Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday, a Leaf video tutorial

Hi...its 7pm and I am just now posting my Friday video! but hey, I said every Friday but I didnt say what time huh? lol I found a loop hole! anyway, I have had just the best week but I'm glad the weekend is here. I plan on going to Gigi's for non other than MORE scrapbooking supplies (like I need them!), having a surplus is just so much fun, don't ya'll agree???? Ok so today I have a leaf making short tutorial...check it out.
Thanks for visiting, leave me a comment and Happy Weekend,  Huggs Elsa


3 comments:

  1. Another great video Elsa.
    I would love to give this a try.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leaf idea and I have that crimper and quite a few decorative scissors. Can't wait to see your Friday tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. I actually, after watching this video, went and bought a pair of "flash" scissors. Before leaving the store though, I tried them on a piece of paper, just to make sure they gave the same effect yours did. Now I've got to dig out my crimper. This was so exciting to find. TFS

    Demarys
    www.paperasfabric.blogspot.com

    ps: It's such a small world. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo