Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!! Video time, complete side pocket mini

Hello...I am so glad to report that my puppy, who now has a name..."Gabie", is doing sooo much better. She is up, eating and playing! I think she is going to make it!! Sure did give us a scare!!!  But all is well, and I had a few minutes earlier to video tape the completed mini I promised to show you all. It is made using the side pocket pages from last weeks tutorial. I think I made it tooo chunky though, I used 4 of the pages and I think 3 would have sufficed. :)  I also added lots of added tags, huge brads, flowers and lots of bling which helped in making it chunky-up...lol  so without further-ado here is the video. Hope it inspires you to create, create, create.

Oh...one more thing, for those of you who asked, the kit is in process. I will have a video on the items included, so check back with me, I should have it up no later than Sunday. 

Have a Blessed Weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo