Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday and I'm still on the baby kick! It's bath time...

Hi all, today was a very productive day for me. I had an order for a vacation album which I started yesterday and am glad to report that it will be completed tomorrow! yay! I had a few problems with this book mainly cause I don't do many travel/vacation themed, type of books so the creative juices were slow to flow! But I think it's turning out really great, as soon as it's complete I will share.
My visit to Gigi's was a no go this past weekend. "Life" got in the way, so I'll have to reschedule that road trip.
Now for the creations...I think I'm stuck on baby items. They are just so cute to create!!!
 These pieces are on both - Ebay under user Justafeww and on -  Etsy under Bluetwilight .
I hope you get some kind of inspiration from them... The measure approx 4" x 4"
I took the pink paper and ran it thru my bigshot and embossed it with the "dots" folder.
I'm not sure what is called, but it puts all those little dots on the paper, i thought it looked like bubbles! too cute!!
This cutie was colored in with copic markers...too cute!

Thanks for stopping by...Huggs Elsa 
Look for my Friday tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo