Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a Few Has NEW BUTTONS! plus a sneak preview

Hi all...well I'm starting something new here at Justafew! I now have two buttons, see 'em up there? My main page is getting a tad crowded so I added two specialty pages! yay! Check them out when you have a chance.
Im not sure how many of you follow me on youtube but for those who dont, here is a sneak peak of a page I made, I will post the tutorial Friday for you all to follow.
Thanks so much for your support and thanks for all the wonderful comments!!!


And as always....Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Elsa

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome, how you are able to make that may folds on that one piece. Can't wait for the video. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Elsa!! I looooove this! I so pray that you can get the tutorial posted on youtube. They allow 15 minutes now so maybe that extra 5 minutes will help you. Ohhhh I so pray that you can get the tutorial done soon and posted cause I'm just dying to know how you did that. You just totally amaze me at the things that you come up with! :) Way to go and pleeeeease keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa. I love the way you fold paper to make books. I made your 12X12 mini with 5 pages and all the folds. Love it. I also made your mini with the 2 back to back 6X10 pages. After I had completed it, I viewed your tutorial again and found out I had used the exact same paper as you - the beautiful floral K&C paper. I purchased my pack a few years ago. I love your inspiration! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, let's see a video! You are very clever with these techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elsa,
    Thank you for subscribing!
    I love your tutorials! I will try them out!!
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs
    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo