Monday, October 11, 2010

Zoo trip Sat 10--09-10

Hi everyone, first let me say...WHOOOO HOOOO I'm up to 83 followers! Im excited about that, keeps me going when I see you all there on my sidebar.  I try to visit your blogs also but some of you when I click on your photo I cant find a blog or an email to contact.  But please know I appreciate you taking the time to visit with me!!
I am working on another 12x12 page fold, it's turning out really cool, I think it's my fav up to date. I should have it completed by the end of the week...soooo for this post you get to see pictures of me and my grandson Brandon on our Saturday visit to our local zoo.  We had sooo much fun, Krystal and Ray (my son in law) spent several hours looking at all the animals.  The weather was beautiful that day, thank God!
I hope you guys are taking some time out to have fun and enjoy your loved ones.


                                             Here is me getting the girafees to kiss my hands!
                     Love the big cats! This one male was walking around growling, it was impressive!

Here is my heart, he was enjoying his nachos! This little guy had fun let me tell you!
As always...
Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
ELSA

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Elsa he is sooooooooo adorable!!! hugs Kimxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie! just found your blog, can't wait to see you on ustream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww he's absolutely PRECIOUS! It looks like you all had a good time. I know that when I went on my short trip a couple weekends ago it really got my creative juices flowing and I was just full of energy to get things done. I hope that having the day out did the same for you :) Have a GREAT day! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo