Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Flower tutorial

Hello! Its been a while I know! I keep trying to post but LIFE, you know...LIFE? it tends to side track me. We had a wonderful Halloween!!! I got to go out with all 3 of my grandbabies and trick or treat for a few hours. Best time ever.

My Brandon was Buzz Lightyear, Ohhh he was so very cute!!! Look at that smile!

My darling granddaughter was a bumble bee she was just adorable!!! And she can pose...cuteness!

and my youngest grandson baby Ryan was a lil slugger...too cute! The evening was nice, meaning not HOT. Did you all enjoy Halloween?

Ok now for some inspiration...here is a tutorial that was requested. I hope you all enjoy!
and as always
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HUGS
ELSA

4 comments:

  1. Elsa....Brandon is just adorable!!! Gotta love that face hey??.....Love Love LOVE your flower tutorial.....they are super cute!! I miss you!! ttys...hugs BIG hugs...Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again so much Elsa for your tutorial...I'm gonna try to make these right now!!! You're awesome...see you soon!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the tutorial - I think I may have that punch. Going to check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!Your grandkids are just too adorable! I enjoyed watching your tut and tried it out. Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo