Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quickie Onsie Kit

Hello all. I have been so busy trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving. Are you all ready? Brandi, my youngest wants to cook EVERYTHING this year and it's making me nervous! lol She wants no help and thinks she can have everything ready for our crew to enjoy. I said "sure" but now I'm a tad worried. lol She loves to cook and bake but an entire Thankgiving Feast????? Lord help us, I'll take pic and show you all how that turns out! lol   I created a mini onsie, a quickie onsie. Its really simple to make and I have  a kit with it. I figured with the fast pace the holidays bring, easy, quick and cute projects are a must. fI will try and have more quick and easy inpsirations as the days go along and maybe some kits to make it even easier for some of you!  


If you want to purchase this kit please click on the KITS FOR SALE tab! thanks!


 Thanks so much for your  kind words, encouragement and continued support and as always
thanks for stopping
Huggzz
Elsa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa, I just found your blog. WOW, its a beauty. Your work is really awesome. TFS it.
    I'll be followering this blog. Feel free to check out my blog that I just started. Thanks & have a great week-end
    Donna:):) YT 123cardmaker
    Blog: 123cardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your site and even managed to have a go at making your one page bind journal. Linked your page for how 2 for anyone who may visit who is intrested. looking forward to seeing more of your things
    vikkie from http://stickyvickycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo