Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FLU ...FLU...GO AWAY AND DONT COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!

Hello ladies, no I haven't forgotten you guys...I just have not been doing very well this December.  What ever I had a few weeks ago, has come back for round 2!! All I want to do is lay around and groan n moan!  I wanted to apologize for not being able to put out the tutorial on the mini tag album for those that requested it! I just havent much had the energy to do so.  And if you guys follow Krytals blog you are aware that she has been fighting strep throat!  Not a fun few weeks for us gals!   But I promise as soon as I get to feeling better I will try and post that tut. I apologize! 
I hope you all are doing well and that your Christmas preparations are well on their way!!!

Love, hugs and kiss
Elsa
THANSK FOR STOPPING BY!!!

4 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better soon rest relax keep warm and stay strong love and faerie dust vikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor girl, I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear sweet friend....I really feel for you!! Please take care of you!! Lots of rest is the best way to fight this!! I have missed you so much! I am thinking of you!! Hugs to you Cyb Sis
    luv
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsa I pray that you get to feeling better really soon! So hate to hear your sick...especially this time of year. I hope that you are on the mend in a jiffy and have the Merriest Christmas EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo