Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I want the warmth back! Blk n Red mini album

Hi...ok...who ever wished winter was here...take it back! lol It is soooo cold tonight. The weather man said the words..."Freezing" or "Below Freezing temperatures!" What? But I live in Floirda!! Sunny, hot, humid!! ahhhh, never happy lol cause if you scroll down and read my summer posts I think you can find me complaining about the heat! lol Hey its my god givng right to complain...no? lol So needless to say I intend on staying indoor A WHOLE LOT!   Plus notice how much heavier the traffic gets around this holiday? Why is that? where are all these drivers during the other 11 months of the year? Do they ONLY come out to shopp for Christmas??? It's so odd!

Well. enough of that...for some inspiration. I think I'm addicted to creating paper bag albums. We are on day 6 of the 12 days of christmas over on ebay but this is my 3 project for day 3, Im a wee bit behind! lol Ima-trying though!! like the little engine that could. :) Our theme was black and red.

I hope you like this and that it inspires you to create Christmas projects outside the green and red color scheme!
If interested in this mini album click HERE or type JAFDT on the ebay search window. THANKS!



And as always...
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!
HUGGENS  & SQUEEZENS
ELSA

3 comments:

  1. yet another great album, where do you come up with the ideas? talking of the weather it is minus 15 degrees cel today here in norway and very white x love it as it means I can get out with our husky and a sledge

    love and faerie dust

    vikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice...love the color combo!!! Thanks for sharing. You are an amazing artist...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo