Friday, January 28, 2011

HEART shaped MINI KIT

Hi...just checked my UStream and it reads..."class start in under 20 hours" ... ahhhh! lol But who is counting!!! Im excited, I've had over 40 RVSP's!!! I coudlnt be MORE excited! lol 
I have been working on a heart mini for a few days...weeks actually but as I was looking around my supplies I saw I would have enough for 2 kits...so I put I put it together for anyone who is interested. If you are outside the US please contact me for shipping costs. THANKS!!!!

If interested please visit my KITS FOR SALE page ^up there ")




3 comments:

  1. Tooooooo Cute!! Great kit!! Did you make the flowers? See you soon!! 40 RSVP's!!! Awesome Elsa!!! Muah hugs Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa,
    Thank you so much for showing us how to make the beautiful wrap around mini. great job on your first u-stream class. see you next time
    Samhearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa,
    Thank you for showing us how to make the wrap around mini. Great Job on your first u-stream class.
    Samhearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo