Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Mini

Hi! Things are moving right along. Valentines is just around the corner...before we know it will be summer!! yay! I can't wait for Summer!!! But first things first...I have a birthday coming up! On the 20th of February!! God permitting I'll make it. I have been busy designing new paper folds for new minis and even have a Calendar in the works! This is a sneak preview of the next tutorial to come soon...hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by!
huggs, loves and squeezes
Elsa

7 comments:

  1. Hurry, hurry, I can't wait to see the tutorial- I can't type, I'm so wanting to see this tutorial. LOVE IT. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this mini! It is GORGEOUS! I'm looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am very excited to see the tutorial. You really did a beautiful job on this one, and love that you used plain colored cardstock, no pattern paper! But you still made it look great! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!! I can't wait for the tutorial. Are you going to do the tutorial on the other one you did? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG LOVE IT you make my creative mojo start working keep it up cant wait for the tutorial

    inmysparetimecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning from Greece! What a lovely mini album!!! It is so sweet! Dear Elsa here is my link for my mini album(http://greekscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2011/01/be-mine-mini-album.html). I hope you like it! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! Hugs Efi

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dear Elsa,

    You are truly amazing at what you create!!!!!
    I found your site on night while surfing and looking at some videos and I am sooo truly in AWE of your talent!!! I have used a couple of your page folds for mini album pages! keep up the wonderful work and look forward to seeing more from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your newest fan
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo