Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Drum roll please!!! Challange winner is....

HI!!! I hope very one is enjoying their day.  I am...and I am also sooooooo very glad that I wasn't the one having to pick a winner for my Abbie Challange!!! Everyone the participated did such an awesome job. Thanks ladies for supporting me!!  There was a debate going for a while as to who would win...I tell you, it's hard to pick just one. But the decision was finally made and Krystal will announce it Saturday during our UStream class!!! Winner does not have to be present to win, but sure would be nice if YOU were there!! lol
Once again thanks ladies...All of you are such a huge part of my life now. Love ya all. xoxoxoxxo


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elsa. You have an award to pick up at my blog :) http://thetatteredrose0610.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo