Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini Tag album on its way!

HI all! Hope everyone is enjoying the new week! This past Saturday's Ustream class was a blast. I had both my girls working along, I just loved it! The mini is coming along quit nicely too, as soon as I complete it I will post it. The next class is my NEVER ENDING mini!!! Loads and loads of requests for that one- also kit requests are coming in now...sooooo if you want a kit please email me at justafeww@gmail.com. Or got to the kits sectioin I will have a paypal button for you to use.
 I havn't had a chance to post a video of the kit, but It will include EVERYTHING you see in the completed mini below...all the tags, front embelishments, ribbon and the 3 sheets needed to complete your own mini album.  I will use the same paper you see I used for my mini first then if I run out of that paper you will be getting K&Co paper and everything will coordinate lovely I promise!  (let me know if you prefer K&C) I want to have kits shipped by no later than Wed since the class is this Sat. I KNOW!! Im running behind! What's new???? I just can't get ahead of the ballgame! Anyway, if you live outside the USA, and you want a kit just please note you might not get it in time for the class! (sorry about that) ok here is the video...



love you all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa,
    Loved your Ustream class Saturday. I have a ruler just like yours from Michael's and if you look on it - it is made in the USA. I got so excited! Hard to find stuff made here anymore. Thanks for all that you share. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsa,

    I also loved your mini album class and am enjoying putting it together! I am looking forward to this class this week. Thank you for all you do! Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsa, I love your minis and your classes are the best. I am looking forward to the class this week.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
    Daysi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo looking forward to another class....Maybe I cna be organised enought to make along this time....;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elsa, you are a hoot to watch, I'm so glad you record your Ustream classes, that way I can go back or pause.
    I just added you to my list for The Versatile Blog Award, so stop by when you get a chance.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Elsa, just wondered if you will be recording the tutorial for this never ending mini? I aint been keeping well lately and there is no way I am gonna be able to stay up to watch. I am thinking of giving it a try for neighbours of ours. I was looking after their hens while they were on hols for three weeks but the stuff the gave me as a thankyou was crazy so I feel I have to give them a proper thank and thought this would be good for the holiday pics of their granchildren. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo