Tuesday, March 1, 2011

USTREAM...SHORT notice I KNOW! lol

Hi...well since I had to reschedule the mini book class - how about this weekend we do an Easel Card together?? I had some request on how I finished the St. Patricks card, so I'm scheduling it at the usual time this Sat...  (If you've never made an Easel card and your not a card maker like..ummm. me! you will love it cause its easy and quick...and if you ARE a card maker, this will just be time well spent with friends!! lol Come anyway.

UStream..  Sat March 5th at 6pm Central
7pm Eastern
5pm Mountain
4pm Pacific

You will need...

  • 2 or 3 sheets of coordinating paper ( or more depending how many colors you wanna use, bring the stack!)
  • The card will measure approx 5x5
  • Bone folder
  • GLUE
  • embellishments...flowers, brads, stamps
  • Inks to distress
  • paper punches if you have them
  • some good jokes
  • a coffee or somekind of hyper inducing drink! lol (none for Krystal!) lol
I'm going to be working on a Pink card and will use flowers and some kind of cutsie bear or something of the sort...maybe.

COME join me if you have the chance.  Love meeting with you all.
kisses... and as always


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you again lol...I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this is going to be fun, never made a card.

    Thanks Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there with bells on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to be there - my daughter is home for college for the week.. maybe she'll be studying and I can get away :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo