Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Sunday --- Ustream today!!!

Hello all, its been a while since my last class sooo I'm really excited to meet with everyone again!! I just enjoy the chat so much!!! For todays class you will need the following...
    
  • AWood Frame we are using a 4x6
  • Marth Stewart's Ink Pad
  • Metal Chain about 6"
  • "Vacation" sticker is what we are using but you can use Any sticker you want or don't even use one! lol
  • A strip of Bling
  • Die cut butterflies < I am using the Martha Stewart punch butterfly
  • 3 to 5 Rossettes and about 10 assorted sized flowers, the biggest flower in my kit was about half inch I think.
  • Die cut swirlis to add to the flower arrangement < also optional
  • and Sea Shells
***** YOU WILL NEED A HEAT Gun to dry the ink on the frame quickly!! *****
Now if you purchased my kit all you will need is a Glue gun, stickles and that is pretty much it.

Hope to see you today at 6pm Central Time...or

7pm Eastern
5pm Mountain
4pm Pacific

and as always...loads of Besitos and

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo