Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Coin Envelope Mini Album

HI everyone, I'm still up! lol It's 5:33am! I promise I will get to bed when I complete this...B U T I had to post this now if I was going to get these out in time for those that wanted them! lol  This kit is now for sale in my KITS page and I only have 6 of them.  They will ship priority mail in hopes they will get to their destination quickly. The first kit made using the Mariposa paper is almost sold out, I have 1 kit of those left...
Please remember if your outside the USA to contact me for shipping cost.
Thank you all who requested a baby mini...here are some pictures, you can view the video on the KITS page





Watch video for more details...I will probably post the video later today
as always THANKS for watching

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo