Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another project for I BRAKE FOR STAMPS

Hello there! I hope everyone is enjoying the cool weather...at least here in Fl the weather has cool down considerably. It went from being in the 80's to a cool 30 degrees last night!!! BURRR! 

Anyway...for my second project using these awesome stamps Della sent me I made a Halloween Card using this adorable bear in a pumpkin costume...too cute...let me know what you think!



This adorable stamp is from designer Rick St. Dennis!
You can find this and many other stamps at

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Hey Elsa, Your card is super cute. Love the bear and the way you colored him. Did you use copics? Super cute.
    I really hope this weather stays. We are only in the 60's here in MIami. I kept wishing for cooler weather and now I feel guilty, because I can't believe that for us to get this weather we had to have this storm and tornado first. We have friends that had their homes roofs blown away.
    But I will keep praying for them.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bear==looks like he is dancing at a fun Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! I love the coloring and it's so bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Elsa! Such a bright, cute card! So happy to have you as a guest DT member on IBFS!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo