Thursday, December 22, 2011

FLU...Cricut and Blitsy!

Hi all! I sure have missed my blog and Youtube! OMG seems like I've been gone for ever. I have not been feeling really well and my poor baby boy Brandon has also been sooo sick.  We found out today he has an ear infection and the croup!! I hope the meds his on now will take care of the lil fellow. I just hate to see him sick.  Then to add pain to injury, my circut decided to quit on me!!!! The blade housing is not applying enough pressure to cut even on the thinnest of papers!! I have adjusted it up and down and nothing!!! I feel like I've lost a member of the family!!!  lol  And there is no way I'm even close to being able to buy a new one sooooo, I'll have to find someone who can work on it!

Oh and if you haven't already go check out blitsy.com they have limited quantities of the items they post but the items available are at a great discount price...use the following link if you would...THANKS!


 Ok now that I have whinned your ear off, lol I wanted to 
WISH every single one of you a 
VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 


6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and your family has a wonderful holiday!!!!! Sorry bout your cricut, am sure after the holidays you might be able to research and get some help on how to fix it. Have missed your posts, but understand. Take care and will check daily to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been sick Elsa, have missed your posts. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and I look forward to seeing creative goodness from you in the new year!! Feliz Navidad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa, Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration this year!! I hope that you and your Grandson are feeling better soon!! Maybe Santa will bring you a new Cricut!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might try looking at the Pressure Dial. One time my son was playing around with the dial - and I didn't realize he had turned the pressure to the lowest setting. I thought my Cricut was broken as it wouldn't cut. -just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending some healthy wishes and christmas greetings. Hugs to you and your family
    Elly (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit sad for all you've been trough....and Brandon..Oh my....and the cutter machine...certainly not a good end for the year ahh? But no worries...everything is about to change, it's going to be a great year full of health and super ideas...we are going to have fun, and will create amazing unforgettable timeless memories, including these bad moments. I hope for the best, may God bless you and your family. Good things for the new year Elsa....see ya around!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo