Friday, February 19, 2016

I made some Purdies!

Hello!! How is everyone doing??  Things here have finally cooled down a little bit, but I am so ready for summer.  Have had enough of winter... but hey... let me show you what I have been up to... lookie-lookie how purdy these flowers look!  They were made using Heart Felt Creation stamps and dies.  I am working on a How to video to show you the process for this this card... I also made a matching envelope, you can see it in the last pic below
 I have a couple other project to show you... I'll post them soon...

 photo CardwithEnvelope2_zpspdwrdgz3.jpg


 photo CardwithEnvelope5_zpsbkoszw6p.jpg

 photo CardwithEnvelope3_zpstz5rn5er.jpg

 photo CardwithEnvelope4_zpsxlamu2cx.jpg


 photo CardwithEnvelope1_zpsythcijw9.jpg

These would make lovely Mother's Day cards don't you think?? 
 Let me know how you all are doing... 
and as always.... 
Thanks for stopping by and

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Elsa! Love the envelope also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cami! Thank you so much, so nice to hear from you. Hope you're doing well. Hugs
      Elsa

      Delete
  2. Just used one of your tutorials on YouTube. Thank you! You are very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lana!!! Oh so very happy you were able to use one of my tutorials!! That made my day... enjoy your crafty time and thanks for visiting my blog!
      hugs
      Elsa

      Delete
  3. Love ur work. Voted for you and all the best for the final round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI THERE!! YAY! Thanks for the vote!!! I sure appreciate you stopping by...
      enjoy your crafty time...
      hugs
      Elsa

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. Can't wait for the instructions on how to do this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words! I will do a tutorial on this card soon...
      hugs
      Elsa

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo